Mailing List Archive

how to clean up the cached MD5 if DisableCache is set up to "no"?
Hi there,

If we set DisableCache to “no” in clamd.conf, all scanned files’ MD5 will be cached except the files found virus. I have a question about how to clean up those cached MD5 data if ClamAV runs for a long time and the cached MD5 data size is growing?

In considering the performance, we turned on this cache configuration. However, we have a concern that if the size of cached data is very big, we need to find a way to clean it up.

Can you let us know if there is a way to clean up the cached data? Thank you.

Ruth

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by e-mail then delete the message immediately.

Francais: http://www.fundserv.com/fr/company/disclaimer<http://www.fundserv.com/francais/legal/disclaimer_email_ib.shtml>

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml