Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV UnOfficial Database
We already distribute some third party feeds into the official database, we have a program for that which can be found on our website.

We would love to incorporate Sanesecurity's feed, all they have to do is give us the okay to do it.

--
Sent from my iPhone