Mailing List Archive

Latest version "LibClamAv.dll" Required
Hi Developers,

I am using the below method in my c# code which is downloaded from Github site.

internal const string libraryName = @"E:\ClamAV\libclamav.dll";
[DllImport(libraryName, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl, CharSet = CharSet.Ansi)]
internal static extern IntPtr cl_fmap_open_memory(IntPtr start, UIntPtr len);

while running the code am getting the below error message.

An unhandled exception of type 'System.EntryPointNotFoundException' occurred in ClamWinAV.exe
Additional information: Unable to find an entry point named 'cl_fmap_open_memory' in DLL 'E:\ClamAV\libclamav.dll'.

Please provide the solution or latest "LibClamAv.dll"

Regards,
Suresh Shanmugam

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml