Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] Porting LibClamAV for Android
Hi

I have heard that a lot of open surce libraries (in c/c++) ported to
android using ndk-build tool and would like to get help from

ClamAV Developers to build clamav from source for android platform. it
would be so useful if we build liblcamav.so for android. and we can see
ClamAV mobile app in future

Re: [clamav-users] Porting LibClamAV for Android [ In reply to ]
i still don't understand that why clamav developers not intersted in
this? '