Mailing List Archive

Re: clamav-devel Digest, Vol 138, Issue 1
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply, As per your suggestion i tried to compile
0.99.3 with VS 2015 and it has succesfully compiled.
The only issue is faced was that the build system does not build mspack library.
So i build mspack separately and then finally it worked.

Regards
Ajay

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: clamav-devel Digest, Vol 138, Issue 1 [ In reply to ]
Ajay,

Thanks, good to know. Please keep us posted on anything else in this area
as VS2015 is new for the upcoming release.

Steve