Mailing List Archive

Regarding writing ClamAV signatures
Respected Sir/Mam,

We are final year 'Information Technology' students from Cummins College of
Engineering for Women, Karvenagar, Pune.

We are looking for B.E project in the area of writing malware signatures.
We are interested in writing the malware signatures in Linux operating
system for the ClamAV antimalware tool as it is open source.

Can you assign us the activity of writing the malware signatures in the
ClamAV antimalware tool?
We would like to work in this area.
How do we start writing the malware signatures in ClamAV?

Please send us the references or website links for writing the malware
signature.

Looking forward to work with you.
Thank you.

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml