But i seen once all data is recieved clamAv INSTREAM is called and data is
passed to it.

Is it issue with icap server or Clamd doesn't support streaming support?

Any guidance will be helpful for me
and how can we make ClamAv streaming support.

Awaiting for reply.

--pk

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: Streaming support in ClamD [ In reply to ]
Hi guys,

Waiting for your reply. It should be simpler answer.

Does ClamAv support virus checking in stream mode for large files?

If i have file size of 10Mb do i have to send all data to clamAv and clamAv
will send "status ok"
or it can scan data in each packet and return status for each segment?

Thanks

Re: Streaming support in ClamD [ In reply to ]
AFAIK you must give ClamAV the entire file. If you give ClamAV individual
pieces, you will lose most detection, as a lot of signatures only trigger
on certain file types, and a lot of signatures use special offsets eg.
EP+0