Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV®: ClamAV 0.98.5 beta has been posted!
On 9 Jul 2014, at 12:15 am, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler@cisco.com> wrote:

> ClamAV 0.98.5 beta has been posted!
> The ClamAV team is proud to announce the availability of ClamAV 0.98.5 beta ready for testing!
>
> http://blog.clamav.net/2014/07/clamav-0985-beta-has-been-posted.html

Compiled and appears to work fine on OS X 10.9 - also compiles fine on 10.10.

For quite a while, there's been a huge number (several hundred) of compiler warnings - many ironically generated by code which has a comment alongside //silence compiler warning!

Most warnings are about booleans being assigned to themselves, or unused variables and parameters. Would it be of any help to try and remove these or would you prefer I just silence the warnings at my end with compiler flags? -Wno-self-assign -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable

Mark