Mailing List Archive

Re: clamav-devel Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6
Hi there,

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013, Steven Morgan wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, G.W. Haywood wrote:
>
> > I want to be able to disable compilation of the bytecode interpreter
> > at configure time.
>
> Please try running ./configure with the --disable-llvm option.

Thanks for the reply.

Does that do what I'm asking? I've searched for any documentation and
for anything in the change logs, and I've come up with nothing to tell
me what it might do. Can I take it that the bytecode interpreter is
this llvm thing?

--

73,
Ged.
Re: clamav-devel Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6 [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Partially, but now I realize that what you are asking is probably more
extensive than disabling llvm compilation.

Steve