Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] Flashback
Is there an RSS we can subscribe to so we can keep up to speed on ClamXav changes?

I have to admit, ClamXav is going become quite attractive to many people very soon...

Don

Re: [clamav-users] Flashback [ In reply to ]
Hi Don,

This is the mailing list for ClamAV - the separate software which does the actual malware scanning.

For information about developments in ClamXav, you should check the website at www.clamxav.com and the support forums at www.clamxav.com/support

Mark