--
:--------------------------------------------------------
http://about.me/chatsiri.ratana
Re: Debug code in Clam Antivirus. [ In reply to ]
On 09/21/11 18:11, Chatsiri Ratana wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I try to build ClamAV by ./configure include with --enable-debug
> flag. Because I would to found step AC algorithms for matching between data
> and virus signature on database. How can i debug code in order to seen on AC
> algorithms for scanning virus?

Hi,
In an ideal world, you'd run "make install" and then start gdb --args
/path/to/installed/clamscan ...
However, if you want really want to run it from within the build dir,
then you need to use ./libtool --mode=execute gdb --args
clamscan/clamscan ...

HtH,
-aCaB
Re: Debug code in Clam Antivirus. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:33 PM, aCaB <acabng@digitalfuture.it> wrote:

> On 09/21/11 18:11, Chatsiri Ratana wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I try to build ClamAV by ./configure include with --enable-debug
> > flag. Because I would to found step AC algorithms for matching between
> data
> > and virus signature on database. How can i debug code in order to seen on
> AC
> > algorithms for scanning virus?
>
> Hi,
> In an ideal world, you'd run "make install" and then start gdb --args
> /path/to/installed/clamscan ...
> However, if you want really want to run it from within the build dir,
> then you need to use ./libtool --mode=execute gdb --args
> clamscan/clamscan ...
>
> HtH,
> -aCaB
> http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
> Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net

Okey, It's represent good result in this time. Last time,I don't included
libtool before command gdb :D

Best Regards,
Chatsiri Ratana.
--