Mailing List Archive

very long scan times
I have found a publicly available file that triggers the very long scan
time bug.

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf

LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: recovered from error
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: JITed code intercepted runtime error!
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: Bytecode run timed out, timeout flag set
LibClamAV Warning: Bytecode 7 failed to run: Unknown error code
06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf: OK

HUMBER THAMES DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND: NORTH BACKING WEST OR NORTHWEST, 5 TO 7,
DECREASING 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 LATER IN HUMBER AND THAMES. MODERATE OR
ROUGH. RAIN THEN FAIR. GOOD.
Re: very long scan times [ In reply to ]
On 2011-01-19 14:04, Tony Finch wrote:
> I have found a publicly available file that triggers the very long scan
> time bug.
>
> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf
>
> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: recovered from error
> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: JITed code intercepted runtime error!
> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: Bytecode run timed out, timeout flag set
> LibClamAV Warning: Bytecode 7 failed to run: Unknown error code
> 06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf: OK

Thanks, looks like this is caused by a bytecode I published this morning.
Could you open a bug please?

Thanks,
--Edwin
Re: very long scan times [ In reply to ]
On 2011-01-19 14:55, Török Edwin wrote:
> On 2011-01-19 14:04, Tony Finch wrote:
>> I have found a publicly available file that triggers the very long scan
>> time bug.
>>
>> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf
>>
>> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: recovered from error
>> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: JITed code intercepted runtime error!
>> LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: Bytecode run timed out, timeout flag set
>> LibClamAV Warning: Bytecode 7 failed to run: Unknown error code
>> 06-Spencer-HLVM.pdf: OK
>
> Thanks, looks like this is caused by a bytecode I published this morning.
> Could you open a bug please?

Nevermind, I see whats wrong and fixed it.
I pulled the bytecode for now though, due to the FP reports, until I
actually get an FP sample.

--Edwin