or by sending an email to ClamAV-devel-leave@lists.ClamAV.net

Thanks!
;
(no subject) [ In reply to ]
Thank you for writing in. where post_id=82391;

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

The documentation for writing signatures for ClamAV is located in
docs/signatures.pdf within the ClamAV tar file. ClamAV also supports YARA
rules (http://yara.readthedocs.io/en/v3.2.0/writingrules.html), which may
be helpful as well.

Best wishes for your project,
Steve

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
I think this email is better suited for the ClamAV-users list.

Sent from my ? iPhone