Mailing List Archive

ClamAV® blog: Lurker is going End of Life
http://blog.clamav.net/2015/05/lurker-is-going-end-of-life.html

Lurker is going End of Life
For years, we've had a system named "Lurker" that displayed the archives for our mailing lists, well, we are actually keeping the archives for the mailing lists in two places. On Lurker, and on mailman itself. So, we've decided to End of Life the lurker machine, in favor of the mailman system.

The most common place that links to lurker directly is inside of the notification emails that are sent to malware submitters when coverage is written as well as the clamav-virusdb list when the db updates are pushed.

We plan on brining lurker down and changing the links in the alert emails on Friday, May 22, 2015.

Please be patient with us as we remove this system from the ClamAV network.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager