Mailing List Archive

ClamAV Releases
Dear Users,

ClamAV 0.96.2 was released on August 12, 2010. If you missed it check
it out here: http://www.clamav.net/download/sources. Highlights include:

1) Extended PDF parsing and extraction
2) Memory usage improvements
3) Speed improvements on DB loading
4) Improved handling of Safebrowsing DB
5) Bytecode clean ups and improvements

Numerous platform specific bugs, functionality bugs, and minor
enhancements were also added. Please see the ClamAV bug tracker for
complete details (http://bugs.clamav.net). Special thanks to all the
users that added bugs and feature requests, we appreciate your feedback
and support.

Additionally on August 16, 2010 ClamAV for Windows 2.0 was officially
launched. This version contains a revamped GUI, numerous new detection
features, a new prevention engine, and a ton of other features. If you
are one of the 150,000 current ClamAV for Windows 1.0 users check out
(http://www.clamav.net/about/win32) to upgrade to 2.0 and check out all
its new features.

Finally, the date for complete integration of LibClamAV with ClamAV for
Windows has been set. The 3.0 version of ClamAV will, if all goes well,
and the wind is blowing in the right direction, be November 2010.

As always we appreciate your support, use, and continued involvement in
the ClamAV community. If you have bugs, feature requests, or cool ideas
please check out the bug tracker and open your requests
(http://bugs.clamav.net).

oo ..... Tomasz Kojm <tkojm@clamav.net>
(\/)\......... http://www.ClamAV.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg
\..........._ 0DCA5A08407D5288279DB43454822DC8985A444B
//\ /\ Mon Aug 16 16:51:06 CEST 2010