Mailing List Archive

Sourceforge CCA '09: watch the video!
Dear ClamAV users,

Yesterday Sourceforge announced the finalists for Community Choice
Awards 2009.
We are glad to let you know that ClamAV was among the 10 projects
that collected more nominations in the "Best tool for sysadmin"
category!

We really appreciate your support and we are happy that you find our
project useful.

It's now time to select the winner among the 10 finalists in each
category.
Head over to Sourceforge website and cast your vote! Our project is
listed under the "Best tool for sysadmin" category:

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote/

We prepared a video message for all of you, to say thanks for everything
you did to make this project grow: be it submit a malware sample, report
a false positive, open a bug report, edit the wiki, or answer a message
on our mailing-lists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tQcxNSt-1c&fmt=18

Let us know if you enjoy the video :) maybe we'll try to make more
in the future.

More information on Sourceforge Community Choice Awards 2009 is
available at http://sf.net/cca .

Best regards

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net) ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +39 0187 1851862 [Fax] +39 0187 1852252 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it