Cisco PD Error
"Press button Directories twice"

PD Error message
EXIT

Any ideas what the direct URL is to PD? I have a cust who is ballistic
about the speed dials taking more key presses than just dialing the
number and getting logged out after two hrs...

Jonathan
Re: Personal Directory SURL [ In reply to ]
I'd recommend taking a sniffer capture of your phone doing the login
the traditional way and reverse engineering it from there. The
personal directories URL has been changing between versions of CUCM
so that workaround will work for some and not for others.

-Ryan

I found a posting on the cisco forum to do so using
http://ccm/ccmpd/login.do and then pass userid and pin to it and
assigning it to a phone button, but it doesn't do anything (it says:

Re: Personal Directory SURL [ In reply to ]
Is there some way to get speed dials on a phone without having to
login every single time? This is kind of ridiculous that they have to
hit directories, scroll down to personal directories, login, then
select personal directory, then find a speed dial, then select it,
then hit dial, then confirm it...

I can't believe Cisco designed it this way...

Jonathan

Re: Personal Directory SURL [ In reply to ]
Use the CCM user pages to add speed dials to the phone. Then you can use
abbreviated dial. No need to log in. You can also assign an available phone
button to the top N speed dials. Works like a charm.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Java-Clavis-Domus Theorem: The ability to keep your hands on the home keys
is inversely
related to the amount of caffeine ingested in the last 30 minutes.

Re: Personal Directory SURL [ In reply to ]
Has anyone got the previously posted service URL workaround method to
work in 6.1.2?

I am using the URL below, which is what I am seeing the phone request
also in a sniffer capture.

http://ServerIP:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?

Re: Personal Directory SURL [ In reply to ]
Thanks, that did the trick.