Mailing List Archive

Re: [ Does this list get used??]
"Voll, Scott" <Scott.Voll@wesd.org> wrote:
> MIME Type: multipart/alternative

tsk tsk ;)

> I have not seen any activity on this list in a week or so. Is there
> anyone else subscribed?

yep

> We are looking at moving to Cisco IP Telephony. We are also looking
> into installing it our selves. Has anyone done the same?

depends on what you want to do (and how much you want||can spend).
i am using primarily h.323 for a multinational carrier voip network -
sip may work better (and will probably provide more bells & whistles)
for your needs

/joshua

> Scott Voll
>
> Network Analyst, CCNA
>
> Willamette ESD
>
> scott.voll@wesd.org <mailto:scott.voll@wesd.org>

> MIME Type: text/plain

"Walk with me through the Universe,
And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
Feast the eyes of your Soul,
On the Love that abounds.
In all places at once, seemingly endless,
Like your own existence."
- Stephen Hawking -