using to monitor and guarantee a minimal qos for voice calls?

Thanks,
Christian.
RE: qos logging [ In reply to ]
Do you have tried with SAA?

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/126/saa.html

Diego Costa

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net]En nombre de Hielke Christian
Braun
Enviado el: Jueves, 13 de Marzo de 2003 01:10 a.m.
Para: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Asunto: [cisco-voip] qos logging

Hi all,

i am looking for a way to monitor and log latency, jitter, call
completion and so on as5350 gateways. Basically something like
the call-tracker but only for voip. Is there a way to log such
statistics via syslog or radius?

Or is there a other way to do it? What kind of tools/options are you

Re: qos logging / cgma [ In reply to ]
Hello,

thanks for your reply. It is not exactly what i am looking for.

I found this link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/105/voip_monitor.html

The Cisco Gateway Management Agent (CGMA) seems to be it, but it
is xml/tcp based

Does anybody use that feature? What software do you use to poll the
data from the gateway? I could not find any informations on the
cisco site about the software.

thanks,
christian.