Hi Guys,

Upgraded Expressway to 14, now Jabber on desktop working fine, but on
Iphone giving No Phone services , showing other services fine.

Do you giys know what config
issue I am
having

Regards,

Abdul
Re: Jabber for iPhone - Phone Services not working [ In reply to ]
Make sure the signer of the Expressway-C cert is in the CallManager-Trust
on CUCM.

There's some caveats with the ECDSA certificate as well I believe you need
to potentially adjust from the release notes.

If using STUN keepalives, make sure the Expressways in CUCM under
Device->Expressway are using FQDN and make sure PTR records for
Expressway-C are correct in DNS.

Brian Meade