Alternative to Unity Connection
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Cisco Unified Communications support other voicemail
applications other than Unity Connection?

I have a ISR4331 w/VoiceBundle, latest version, testing Unity Connection
14.x but do not like the monthly licensing model, any options?

thanx in advance,

Mike
Re: Alternative to Unity Connection [ In reply to ]
You're really just doing a Forward No Answer/Forward Busy to another
number. That would work for any voicemail platform that can look at the
Diversion header to map to a user. I think it used to be fairly popular to
use the Microsoft voicemail platform I think through S4B but not sure it
works the same on teams.