seems to be a large hole in our data. Just wondering if there is something
i'm missing, or a better application to get this data from?

Not opposed to changing up applications if needed. maybe a reception
console app could provide this? I don't think our UCCx is the correct app
for our reception desk anyway.

Thanks

Scott
PS. does M$ Teams have this kind of issue also?
Re: Call Flow data via transfers [ In reply to ]
Generally speaking there should be adequate info in CDR to track the multiple call legs. There are examples of tracking call flows here:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1_SU7/cucm_b_reporting-billing-administration-guide-1151su7/cucm_b_reporting-billing-administration-guide-1151su7_chapter_01000.html

Might be interesting to hear from ISI how they interpret the data provided and what gaps exist.

-w