For those of you who may have already made the move to Smart Licensing on your Expressways, any service disruptions while you got it configured and working? Seems the Expressway E only needs to be able to talk to https://smartreceiver.cisco.com/licservice/license.

Thanks for any guidance on this.

Sean.
Re: Cisco Expressway 14.2 and Smart Licensing [ In reply to ]
Two schools of thought, get it working first and get it out of the way. OR, heed all of the latest smart licensing certificate advisories and assume the code you have now doesn't work and is fixed on the latest code. TAC will likely only help you with versions that are fixed anyways, right?

Try it out on v14.0 first and then see what happens. That's what I would do. It can't hurt, can it? Just be ready to upgrade quickly.

Interesting that you say it only needs to talk to smartreceiver.cisco.com, I was pretty sure it was tools.cisco.com that it needed to talk to.