Mailing List Archive

Outbound SIP issue
Hi all,

I have an issue with one specific number, in that when we dial it from anywhere within the organisation the call just hangs and doesn't connect. Other numbers using the same local dialling pattern connect with no issue

I have checked the SIP cube, and I can see this when doing a 'sho sip ua-calls brief'

[cid:image002.png@01D8859D.54720D70]

I am also seeing the message '' Trying to parse unsupported attribute at media level''

Has anyone else experienced this issue at all?

Many thanks

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
Re: Outbound SIP issue [ In reply to ]
Can you please share a sanitized ?sh run | s voice service? and ?debug ccsip messages? of the call in question?

It sounds like there?s an ?a=? attribute line underneath an ?m=? media description line that the CUBE does not like.