fine.

Creating a MS SQL linked server or even a simple python script to connect
to the DSN from a 64 bit version of MS SQL or python seems to be a
challenge. The last time I've had success with this I suspect the
environment was 32 bit across the board.

Has anyone worked with this 32 bit database / 64 bit application
combination recently successfully?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Re: UCCX 32 bit ODBC connection [ In reply to ]
Update: Using 64 bit OS, DSN and client applications seems to work:

You can find IBM Informix 64 bit ODBC drivers newer than those at
ciscounitytools via the Informix Client Software Development Kit link found
here:
https://www.ibm.com/products/informix/developer-tools?lnk=STW_US_STESCH&lnk2=trial_InformixDev&pexp=def&products=informix_client_SDK&psrc=none&mhsrc=ibmsearch_a&mhq=informix

Install them and create a 64 bit System DSN using the same techniques as
the 32 bit connection.

Tested with simple select * from resource query via 64 bit Python on 64 bit
MS Server.