Mailing List Archive

Question about call activity at the device level?
Hi all -

Is there a way to determine call activity by the device in CDR?
I'm trying to evaluate call activity across a variety of VG-224s, and a CDR
query or SQL query that would just instantly pull all call activity to/from
a VG port would be very helpful..

Thanks Tim

--

*Quis custodiet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>ipsos*

Tim Reimers

Network Administrator

I.T Services

City of Asheville

treimers@ashevillenc.gov

(desk) 828-259-5512

(cell) 828-552-1585

"That’s no ordinary rabbit packet! That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad
tempered badly framed packet you ever set eyes on. Listen, that packet’s
got a vicious streak a mile wide, he’s a killer.He’s got huge sharp MTU…eh,
he can leap about and cross Vlans…. I warned you, I warned you but did you
listen? No… ohhh no, it’s just a harmless little packet on the network,
isn’t it now...."
Re: Question about call activity at the device level? [ In reply to ]
Yes, you can use origdevicename and destdevicename columns, use both with “or” to capture to and from.

Loren

treimers@ashevillenc.gov<mailto:treimers@ashevillenc.gov>