Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2
I’m curious as well. We also just went to 12.5(1) SU1 with latest ES package. I was considering going to SU2 instead but decided not to go that route since it had only come out days before my planned upgrade. I have not read to see if there are feature enhancements or if its just bugfixes.

Jason

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 1:17 PM
To: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip@puck.nether.net) <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2

Who out there has been brave enough to apply SU2?

We just finished upgrading to 12.5(1) SU1 since all our prepwork was done with SU1.

We weren’t willing to apply something that was only just released in the case an SU2a was on it’s way. ????
Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2 [ In reply to ]
We settled on SU1 with no ES. They make us nervous.

There’s a certificate issue that is fixed with SU2 I believe. We needed TAC root access to upload certs for smart licensing to work.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp@uoguelph.ca<mailto:IThelp@uoguelph.ca>

Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2 [ In reply to ]
I’m on SU1 ES03 and have had nothing but problems with Finesse random disconnects. TAC has already tried the root changes and workaround more times than they could count.

Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2 [ In reply to ]
Browser agent and we use latest versions of Chrome and Edge

Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX 12.5(1) SU2 [ In reply to ]
Ok. Cool. We’re still phone agents. It’s really the only way to ensure service without having to worry about supporting different machine types, browsers, etc.

I don’t think we’ll be able to avoid browser agents forever, but we’ll have to see the advantages of it over a phone agent. Sure, for Jabber only agents (or is 12.5 fixed that phone plus jabber issue?) maybe, but….