Mailing List Archive

Unity Connection - External Calls cut at 49 seconds
Unity v 12.5 SU4 with no changes recently and 300 second max message length.

Voice gateways are CUBEs running isr4300-universalk9.16.09.08.SPA.bin with no changes recently. 2 separate sites having same issue. Internal calls to voicemail are fine.

We just had this reported yesterday and I can recreate the issue easily.

I am hoping someone has run across this or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Sean.
Re: Unity Connection - External Calls cut at 49 seconds [ In reply to ]
Not exactly the same, but we had Jabber calls cutting out at exactly x minutes one time. It turned out to be a SIP inspection setting on the firewall.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp@uoguelph.ca

Re: Unity Connection - External Calls cut at 49 seconds [ In reply to ]
Update on this. We have a CUBE HA Pair at one of our sites. We had a fail over event last Friday and the now Active CUBE was missing a configuration, (ip rtcp report interval 60000). Once I added this to the Active CUBE, the issue seems to be resolved.

This configuration works along with the following gateway configurations, as most of you probably already know.

gateway
media-inactivity-criteria all
timer receive-rtcp 10
timer receive-rtp 86400