Any thoughts?

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone
Scripting best practice - xml read [ In reply to ]
Greetings!

Does anyone know best practice for doing a xml read to get a csq status?
We’re already doing the typical holiday check subflow, so I wanted to avoid firing off another script just to do a xml read, I would like to keep the xml read within the main script.

Any thoughts?

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Scripting best practice - xml read [ In reply to ]
Hi Fred,

I'm a little confused by your question, as getting CSQ status should not be
XML based.

Let's start with: What platform are you using? E.g., UCCX?