Mailing List Archive

Finesse crashing and agents being disconnected
Hi all,

So it seems after finally completing a long awaited system upgrade, we’ve hit a bug (CSCvq11478 and CSCvx73795) with Finesse that no known workaround is helping.

Currently we are running 12.5 cucm and ccx 12.5 su1 running HA over WAN and have had agents experience session crash whereby Finesse displays error with notification service as well as device operation error message.

TAC had advised the issue is being caused by new changes on the web browser side so we can disable the throttling from each agent browser client as well as implementing an Engineering Service patch to both CCX nodes. None of these things have helped and I’m now looking at a possible rebuild of the cluster.

Has anyone experienced this or going through these issues as well?
Re: Finesse crashing and agents being disconnected [ In reply to ]
Hi Myron,

Pardon my asking a really dumb question--but after applying the ES, did you
have users clear their browser cache? I saw this very issue, applied the
ES, and once clearing the cache didn't see it again.

Thanks,

James

Re: Finesse crashing and agents being disconnected [ In reply to ]
You could also have them try it in a private tab like incognito.

Sincerely,
Benjamin M. Turner