server blades and NOT C-series?

From the bug:
Conditions:
This affects M5 B-series server CIMCs, all M4 and earlier B-series server
CIMCs are not affected.

We have a bunch of C240-M5 and M5S2 and I want to make sure they are
unaffected.

Thanks!

Jonathan
Re: CSCvx82644 and OpenSSL on UCS [ In reply to ]
C Series servers are affected, but they have a different bug ID.

To get a list of all the bug ID’s for the CVE use this Page:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/csa/cisco-sa-openssl-2021-GHY28dJd.html

And the bug itself:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx82648

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer | Engineer

Presidio
| presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com/>

5025 Bradenton Ave, Suite B, Dublin, OH 43017
D: +1.419.214.1415<tel:+1.419.214.1415> | C: +1.419.706.0259<tel:+1.419.706.0259> | tschlotterer@presidio.com<mailto:tschlotterer@presidio.com>

[https://www2.presidio.com/signatures/Presidio-logo-new.png]<http://www.presidio.com/>