I know this seems obvious, but I am being asked to prove it before I
upgrade PCD.

Jonathan
Re: PCD 12.6 and CSR 14... [ In reply to ]
UCM 14 isn’t listed in PCD 12.6’s supported tasks in

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/pcdadmin/12_5_1/cucm_b_pcd-admin-guide_126/cucm_b_pcd-admin-guide_126_chapter_011.html

It is in PCD 14

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/pcdadmin/14/cucm_b_pcd-admin-guide-1401.pdf

Hopefully the omission in 12.6 is sufficient and inclusion in 14 is all you need.

Re: PCD 12.6 and CSR 14... [ In reply to ]
Thanks!

Jonathan