We have recently moved our users on a version ''12.5.1'' UCCX cluster, and apparently our supervisors were able to access skill's page on the previous version via this link '' https://hostname/mobileskillmanager/index.html''

As this no longer appears to be working, is this a feature that's been withdrawn of something that needs to be enabled?

Many thanks in advance.

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
Re: UCCX skill manager page [ In reply to ]
What ES (if any) are you running?

Re: UCCX skill manager page [ In reply to ]
Mobile Skill Manager is gone:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_5/release/guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-release-notes-125.pdf

Re: UCCX skill manager page [ In reply to ]
Thank you James,

Kind regards

James

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com<http://www.blackberry.com>)

From: James Buchanan <james.buchanan2@gmail.com<mailto:james.buchanan2@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, 03 Jul 2021, 7:23 pm
To: James Dust <james.dust@charles-stanley.co.uk<mailto:james.dust@charles-stanley.co.uk>>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX skill manager page

This message originates from outside Charles Stanley. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you know the sender and are confident the content is safe.

Mobile Skill Manager is gone: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_5/release/guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-release-notes-125.pdf

Afternoon all,

Re: UCCX skill manager page [ In reply to ]
Thank you Myron I have found that option as you described.

Kind regards

James