same. any help?

thank you

--*AW*
Re: CUCM PLAR SIP 8851 [ In reply to ]
It's been a while for me, but I think you need both: blank xlate and sip
dial rule. Contrast this with a sccp phone, which only needs the xlate.

Did you do both, or just one and then the other?

Re: CUCM PLAR SIP 8851 [ In reply to ]
could it be the phone firmware, i am using 12-5-1sr2-2

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 19:28, Myron Young <mdavid_young@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have it working with an 8841 and we have both the SIP dial rule as well
> as the blank translation pattern.
>
> Also there shouldn’t be any CSS on the phone, only on the line which has
> the Plar destination
>
> On Jul 2, 2021, at 2:10 PM, Anthony Holloway <
> avholloway+cisco-voip@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ?
> It's been a while for me, but I think you need both: blank xlate and sip
> dial rule. Contrast this with a sccp phone, which only needs the xlate.
>
> Did you do both, or just one and then the other?
>
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 5:49 AM Abbas Wali <abbaseo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> having issues with config. PLAR for a SIP 8851 phone. tried the blank
>> Part didnt work, tried the SIP dial rules with button or blank Pattern
>> still the same. any help?
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> --*AW*

*Abbas Wali*

Re: CUCM PLAR SIP 8851 [ In reply to ]
resolved
it was when you add the SIp dial rule you have to "Add Plar" button and we
were trying the Add Pattern instead. specify the button and thats that.

thank you all.