Mailing List Archive

CCX 12.5 upgrade breaks custom Finesse gadget
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experiences in which upgrading from CCX 11.6 (or any version) to CCX 12.5 causes any of their Finesse gadgets to stop rendering? We’ve encountered this problem. The same gadget renders just fine on every 11.6 instance I’ve installed it on, but on every 12.5 instance it fails to render in the browser. We’ve done all the typical upgrade prep tasks, clearing the browser cache, etc, with no impact.

Here’s an interesting tidbit, if after agents login, either they clear their browser cache while actively logged in, OR we restart the Finesse Tomcat service on the CCX server (single node cluster), this gadget immediately renders in the agent browser in both scenarios and continues to work for their current session. This process has to be repeated every time the agent logs in.

Just curious if anyone has seen this, or might be aware of any gadget, XML or security changes needed on 12.5 to load gadgets? I didn’t find any changes noted in the 12.5 install or developer docs, and have been unable to find any specific 12.5 sample gadgets online in the repository.

TIA everyone,
Bill

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please excude my typtos.