And the values I got in my debug:

[cid:image002.png@01D761F6.8425D540]

What is going on here? Do I need to change how I capture this?

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer
(He/Him/His)
p: 443.541.1518
w: www.heliontechnologies.com | e: MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com
Re: CCX Selected Resource User ID showing as Stars [ In reply to ]
Interesting! I just tried something like this in 12.5(1) and I get the
same thing as you.

I did achieve the desired outcome using the Get User Info step instead of
casting the User object to a String,

*cleanAgentID = Get User Info (selectedResource, Identifier)*

Re: CCX Selected Resource User ID showing as Stars [ In reply to ]
Thanks, guess I found a bug but if that changed line does what I need, not going to bother with tac!

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer
(He/Him/His)

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 2:02 PM Matthew Loraditch <MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com<mailto:MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com>> wrote:
We collect the name of the agent for recording to our ticketing system.

Apparently no one has used this piece of data in a long time, but I noticed it today. All agents are showing up as “***”

CCX 12.5

Here is what the script does:
[cid:image001.png@01D766AD.5212AD10]

And the values I got in my debug:

[cid:image002.png@01D766AD.5212AD10]

What is going on here? Do I need to change how I capture this?

Matthew Loraditch?
Sr. Network Engineer
(He/Him/His)
p: 443.541.1518<tel:443.541.1518>