Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXT] Old expressway
Try checking the domain via CSA, it may give a clue as to what’s wrong

Sent from my iPhone

Jeffrey McHugh | Practice Manager, Collaboration Services

[cid:Fidelus_3c42e82e-9666-4571-9a52-153c0a95720c.png]<http://www.fidelus.com/>
Fidelus Technologies, LLC
Named Best UC Provider in the USA<http://www.fidelus.com/fidelus-technologies-named-best-unified-communications-provider-in-the-usa/>
240 West 35th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001
+1-212-616-7801 office | +1-212-616-7850 fax | www.fidelus.com<http://www.fidelus.com/>
[cid:LinkedIn_bb1846fd-fe30-4493-adae-437fc220210d.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/fidelus-technologies/products>[cid:Twitter_4a5902fd-a650-4f4b-924a-b72459df5b8e.png]<http://www.twitter.com/FidelusUCC>[cid:Facebook_f02c6893-c48c-4d43-a030-92362ae2bdb3.png]<http://www.facebook.com/FidelusUCC>[cid:YouTube_e6262ffc-4cc2-4a50-8967-15cb4475a956.png]<http://www.youtube.com/FidelusTraining>

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the person(s) addressed to. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Fidelus Technologies, LLC. Warning: Although Fidelus Technologies, LLC has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.