From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Riley, Sean
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 3:25 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [External] [cisco-voip] CUBE Monitoring SIP Provider

We are transitioning from traditional PSTN PRI's to SIP using CUBE. With the PRI's I could monitor the logs on the router for when the PRI went down, so it would trigger an alert to splunk which we could alert off of. I am having a hard time finding something similar in CUBE for when the SIP provider is down or not allowing calls to progress.

Any guidance on what others are doing to monitor their SIP provider service via CUBE would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: [External] CUBE Monitoring SIP Provider [ In reply to ]
You can definitely monitor with SNMP: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/simple-network-management-protocol-snmp/63607-mib-voip-show.html