Is this expected behavior for RTP or is something wrong?

Tanks a lot
Regards, Reto
Re: Jabber: Wrong sequence number [ In reply to ]
Hello Reto,

This looks like every RTP packet is duplicated.

This could be an artifact of how the packet capture was taken. Was a SPAN or similar feature used that might duplicate packets? Are the packets truly duplicates? Sometimes this IP ID field is useful

Otherwise, this could be a recording stream sent to a recording server.

In that situation this might be relevant:
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw36065/?rfs=iqvred

Is this a recording stream and you are observing problems with call recording?

-Wes

Re: Jabber: Wrong sequence number [ In reply to ]
Hi Wes

It could be a problem with the VPN Connection. I tested it today on my office workstation without VPN and there I had no duplicate IP packets.
I also have no problems with the recording.

I do some more testing
Regards, Reto