which returned nothing

then I went to my lab cluster and did:
select * from advanceddeviceconfigparams

and nothing came back.

I was expecting a list of UUIDs and settings to come back that I would then continue to step through until I got the data I needed. So I guess I don't know how device table interracts with advanceddeviceconfigparams. What am i missing here?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick
Re: Report or query to find phones with web server enabled? [ In reply to ]
Depending on how quick (and repetitively) you need the information, you can likely export all phone details, import into excel and go to the column which contains the xml code and search in there. (Unix tools could help too).

You might need to do a baseline to see what on and off look like.

I did this to find which phones have a Cisco support field filled out.

I’m guessing the information you’re looking for should be contained within that XML section as well.

Might be an option for you.

Sent from my iPhone