Mailing List Archive

CMS XMPP connection failed
Guys/Gals/Gels?

Does anyone has experience with Cisco Meeting Server around here?

I was renewing the certificates for a three server cluster, and I cannot get rid of one annoying error message.
In only one of the nodes, the admin web page shows the error: "XMPP connection: failed to connect to <self ip> due to TCP Failure"
The key points here are:

* All the servers are using the same cert. All the services use the same cert: webadmin, webbridge, callbridge, xmpp.
* All the services are up. Via command-line I got SUCCESS for every and each one of them.
* The xmpp service on the other two remaining servers are ok, although they showed the same message previously
* I rebuilt the XMPP cluster and all three servers are configured the same.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Screenshots attached.

Ariel Pablo Roza
Post Sales UC Engineer / Southern Cone [cid:image002.png@01D726F9.DFD7E820]