lelio@uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
Re: please consider upvoting my request for collab specific UCS update [ In reply to ]
my apologies for those who are in collab track only.

here is a cross post on the forums. this is in collab track.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-ccp-discussions/collaboration-specific-details-within-cisco-unified-computing/td-p/4312459

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure