Mailing List Archive

Re: [External] OT: Best Serial Console Device
Lately we use Raspberry Pi with those quad serial USB adapters from Amazon.
This gets you 16 ports with no additional hardware. If your team has
rudimentary Linux CLI understanding it's good. If not, not so much,
although maybe there is software out there to bridge the gap.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology