Mailing List Archive

call redirect to external number is sometimes failing
hi

I have a requirement to call external land line number after particular option is selected (uccx 12.0). for that I used call redirect step and mentioned destination number as desired landline number. when I make a test call, all calls are not successful ( i also checked after office hours when there is no other call except test call), may be 2 out of 5 calls are successful and the call gets connected but mostly i hear double beep and call gets disconnected rather than connecting me to landline number.

it doesnt appear to be CSS, Partition issue as all calls are not failing. any suggestions?

Regards

Naresh Rathore
Re: call redirect to external number is sometimes failing [ In reply to ]
I agree with you, it does not seem to be a CSS/PT issue, since the call
routes some of the time.

Have you taken a look at the logs on CUCM yet? Did you know you can throw
the logs into Cisco Solution Analyzer <https://cway.cisco.com/csa/> for a
quick check?

Have you checked the PSTN Voice Gateway to see if the bad calls even hit it?