Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] Jabber client issue
totally speculating, but I feel it has to do with sending the request to
the cell carriers for the call to land on the cell?

I have seen where the cell carriers keep signaling efter the call was
picked up from the desk device or the CSF jabber. Its as if there is a
release or "stopp signalling" code that gets sent to stop trying the jabber
device, the cell phone.

I have all the carriers configured on my campus via a DAS, and all carriers
behave differently with the cell phone jabbers instances.

hope that helps or gives insight, Cheers and stay safe