I have one PRI that overlaps DN's but it's connected to our Right Fax
server.

right Now I'm doing MGCP. but moving to SIP to support Gateway based
recording.

with MGCP I can use partitions to route the two different sets of DN's.
How do I do that with SIP?

TIA

Scott
Re: SIP overlapping DN's [ In reply to ]
You can prepend digits from each pri and adjust in cucm……. You can setup profiles….

Are you using full 10 or 11 digits from your carrier? If not, that would be a whole lot easier once moving to the world of sip

Re: SIP overlapping DN's [ In reply to ]
Kent--

thanks for the response. I love the option of prepending digits. That
would work slick.

but after I sent the email, I did find that my PRI for Fax is coming in
with 10 digits. So I'm going to just add a Translation pattern for the 10
digits and strip at 4 digits and send to fax server CSS. That will work
the best for me.

Thanks again for the reply.

Scott