Mailing List Archive

email queue not working (username and password do not match)
hi

i have uccx 12 and social miner 12 setup. I configured one office 365 email for testing purpose and test was succesful that time. test email was decomissioned and i was given new email address. i am seeing following error when i try that username and password. i also tried my office365 email and password but still facing same issue

[cid:6dd8a132-17ec-4e90-8a53-890faf97ec46]

i can resolve host to IP address and i have allowed all ports from social miner to internet on the firewall. when i create new email csq, i can see it on social miner.

[cid:d2e6851d-af30-47fb-abb1-aa44c58af04b]

I think there might be some setting on office365 that needs to be enabled for this to work?

Regards

Naray