Hello,

What are you guys doing to ensure phones are kept clean, especially in
shared spaces? I don't know much about the potential health issues of
sharing a handset--maybe it's a non-issue. Is there an argument here for
ripping out handsets and going soft client just to make sure? Honest
question and I welcome any thoughts.

Thanks,

James
Re: Keeping my phone clean in the age of Covid-19 and other nasty germs [ In reply to ]
Thankfully I don't have to deal with that, but if it were me, I'd ask my
management/HR to get involved, get the CDC suggested methods (assuming you
are in the US), and let them draft a policy and implement it.

This is all primarily to CYA, because you don't want to be blamed for
anything that arises.

Re: Keeping my phone clean in the age of Covid-19 and other nasty germs [ In reply to ]
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a few Cisco published cleaning documents. They were posted in forums. Couldn’t really find a live link.

People were really worried about the touch tens for example. Cisco wanted them to use specific cleaning materials.