IP phones are on latest firmware 12.7 or 12.8

Thanks.

Sean.
Re: Implementing 802.1x for IP Phones - issue with UCM timeout [ In reply to ]
I've not implemented this with the phones, but, I would check the phone log to see if it thinks a VLAN change is taking place, and the device is dropping off the network at a session renewal time. Depending on the volume of devices you may want session renewal times to be in the order of days, if ever, if it's set to 45 minutes or something.

Best,

Adam