one of our new customer have redundant cucm, im and presence and unity. they are still using 10.5.2.2000-1. they dont have recording of cli and security password and want to reconfigure those. i came through following link

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/cucm-passwords-and-password-recovery/ta-p/3162863

i have following queries.

1. do we have to use recovery iso or bootable cucm/imp/cuc iso
2. in case of redundancy, whether we have to do publisher first and then subscriber?
3. customer dont have iso images for 10.5.2.2000-1. when i looked into software, i found out that recovery image of 10.5.2.1000-5 is available only? will it work when i use it while changing cli and security password for 10.5.2.2000-1.

Regards

Naray
Re: os admin and security password recovery 10.5.2 [ In reply to ]
Use the recovery ISO to change the passwords, it doesn't matter which order
you do the nodes in, but before you shut it down, hit RTMT and make sure
your database is in sync.

Re: os admin and security password recovery 10.5.2 [ In reply to ]
hi Charles

i think i dont have to reboot CUCM and use username:pwrecovery/password:pwreset and just attach a iso image and select option and remove iso image once prompted.

Regards

Naresh Rathore